7/2/10

Gamefly membership expired today. :(

Hey everyone! Today my gamefly account got expired and I thought it would be a good idea to put down every single game that I rented and put down a mini review. So here it is:

1. pokemon Leaf green GBA
It was great, just like every pokemon game is! Like there are already about 1 million pokemon games out.

2. Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii
One of the best games ever three games in 1 even the multi player is worth $50.00 alone!

3.Lego Star wars the complete saga Wii
One of the most boring games I've ever played! (I'm not a Star Wars Fan.)

4. Punch Out!! Wii
It was ok, it didn't bring me any nostalgic feel.

5. Space Invaders extreme 2 DS
An excellent game for long road trips!

6. Mario Kart Super Circuit GBA
It's a Mario game so you should buy it! :)

7.Cartoon network collection vol. 1 GBA
Just rent it.

8. Klonoa Wii
This is the best platforming game ever! I think it is better than Super Mario Galaxy! This is a must buy for anyone! It even has a low price of $30.00!

9. Spyborgs Wii
This game is to underrated. This game is just awesome. It reminds of the Incredibles game that was at my sister and I orthodontist place.

10. A Boy and his blob Wii
Just awesome!

11. Boom Blox Bash Party Wii
I don't know why I wasn't a big fan of this game. Just I didn't like it.

12. Sonic and the Secret rings Wii
It's no secret that this game is bad. It's one of the worst games ever. Bad controls, mediocre graphics, bad story line, and bad voice acting.

13. Namco Museum Remix Wii
This is basically another minigame collection on wii.

14. Mushroom men spore wars Wii
Even before I had my gamefly account I was wondering about this game. It ends up it's a pretty good platformer. I think you should rent it and if you like it buy it.

15.Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Ultimate all stars Wii
Even though you pry don't know what Tatsunoko is. (I don't either.) It's a awesome fighting game with great multiplayer, online mode, arcade mode, and etc.

16. Bleach Shattered Blade Wii
Bleach is my favorite anime show, so once I saw there was a game based off of it I had to rent it. It's a very repetitive fighting game that has mediocre controls. It's retail price is $30.00. I think it's worth $10.00.

17. WarioWare D.I.Y. DS
It's a game where you make your own micro games.

18. Tetris Party Deluxe DS
It's Tetris and other Tetris related fun minigames!

19. Mario Strikers Charged Wii
I never thought of renting this before I saw the awesome reviews of this game.
It's a awesome future like soccer game. Everything is great about this game.
The best thing about this game is multiplayer. I played it with my next door neighbor and he liked it! This also has online mode where you can kick random peoples *Bleep*!

Cost of 7 month membership: $96.24
How much I saved: More then $190!

Now I'm going to review gamefly itself:

Gamefly is a game renting service that cost about $13.00 a month.
It has a huge selection of games to rent from each console including
Wii, DS, GBA, Xbox, Xbox360, PSP, PS2, and PS3. They also have a store where you can buy new and used games! Gamefly also has a online arcade where you can play free games like you would find on addictinggames.com. You can also trade in your used games to gamefly and earn online credit! I think that gamefly is worth it because you save a lot of money!
Final score: 9.2 Epic!

This is pry the longest post I have ever done on any website. It took me about 2 1/2 hours for me to make this so tell your friends and blog friends about my blog.

Thank you,
The happy, awesome, and cool looking dude :)

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely tell my boys (13 and 10) about this. Awesome that you took the time to review so many games. Jake (13) would agree with you about the Pokemon, but not the Star Wars. They are huge fans of that game, and tried valiantly to teach me to play. I'm hopeless, though. Totally hopeless. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Awesome Dude!

    How are you doing? Great job reviewing the games! I, myself, LOVE to play video games.. I still play my ps2 and my NDS.

    My favorites? Need For Speed series! Mario is such a classic.. everyone loves Mario games.

    Hit me up when you wanna talk video games.

    Stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Awesome Dude!!! I ventured over here from your mom's blog...she put in a good word for ya!

    I'm a new follower. My oldest daughter Tacha is 9 and she LOOOOOVES video games. Her most favorites right now are Zelda something for DS, Mario something (inside Bowser?) for her DS, and anything Sim that Mom (me) will approve for her to play. I will definitely let her check out your reviews! She might be a girl, but she's kind of a tomboy so she likes many of these games like you have listed! I'm sure the two of you would be great friends!!!

    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi its duncan again 1 good 2 good 3 so-so 4 haven't heard of it 5 good game 6 your right if its mario its good 7 Never heard of it 8 never heard of it 9 its okay 10 good 11 Bad review its awesome how do you not to like it? 12 best review its just plain bad 13 heard of it but never played it 14 is it like that worm game? Paul Please tell me What its about next time we see each other ok? 15 great game evan Alex and eric my friends They even played it for like 2 hours or Something like that And they o most never Play VGs its Awesome 16 heard of the show never heard of the Game 17 its okay but the wii version is Awesome 18 another Great tetris game 19 Heard of it never Played it and like Bleep Byeeee

    ReplyDelete