6/13/10

Swim meet!!

I just got back from my 2 day swim meet and I think I did good.
I cut off 20 seconds off my 100 backstroke, I took off 6 seconds off my free style.
I cut off time from other strokes but that's all I can remember.
I also got DQ in breaststroke for not doing good. The reason why I did bad in breaststroke is because my goggles fell off when I dove in and it was a 100.
But after that I bought the bungee goggle strap. (I'll review it tomorrow)
Before I end this post I was wondering if you guys like the new background?
Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I love the new background, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, he is AWESOME in a cute little package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi its me Duncan Reilly Nice Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi yet again its DD (DuncanDounuts) Sorry i haven't Commented in Awhile on this post and i love The new Background And Bethany tell me how the Sleepover Went My sister was there Well you Already know That. And in 6 Days is my Brothers Birthday Ian July 20th 1998, i love Birthdays Coca-cola All Round its like Drinks All round That "Captin Jack Sparrow" Says in the 1st pirates In the Caribbean its funny You See That :)BYEEE

    ReplyDelete